Enrollment fees for 2014-2015:
- 300.000 LP for each student.
- In case of family enrollment:
- 300.000 LP for the first child
- 200.000 LP for the second child
- 150.000 LP for each subsequent child
- For non-Lebanese citizen:
- 750.000 LP payable upon enrollment
- For multiple enrollments, a fee of /200.000/ LL is payable for each subsequent enrollment per student.
- For children of the conservatory staff members, the enrolment fees are as follows:
- Free of charge for the first child
- 75.000 LP for the second child
- 125.000 LP for the third child
- 150.000 LP for the fourth child
- 175.000 LP for each subsequent child
- A fee of 50.000 LP is payable to the ministry of finance.
All above mentioned fees are paid via Liban Post.
For New Students:
- The Admissions Department must receive the application of new students between June 1 and 30.
- Minimum age allowed for applying is 8 years old.(birthday date 2005).
- Students must bring a photocopy of their Id for this purpose.
- Entrance exam dates will be between 1 and 6 of July. (Details will be announced soon).
- Entrance exam result will be posted July 15.
- Registration for the new students who are accepted will be between July 16 and August first.
- Classes will begin directly after the registration and class distribution.
- Required Documents:
- Photocopy of the Id
- Judicial record for 15 years old students and above.
- 2 passport photos certified by the mair.
- Medical report.
Any registration request before or after the above mentioned dates will be refused.